The year has come to an end, and we are looking for members to come and sign up to be a part of the 2017/2018 team! If you are an ACSSU member and want to join the committee next year don't forget to nominate yourself and/or others by sending an email to email@example.com or personally message the ACSSU page with your name and the position you are running for.
The positions are as follows:
Qualification for executive committee nominations is one (1) of the following:
(1) Sat as a board of director of ACSSU of Canada for 1 year
(2) Have had an executive position in another Assyrian youth organization
Board of Directors:
Events Coordinator(s) (2)
Social Media Coordinator(s) (2)
Qualification for the nomination of the board of directors is one (1) of the following:
(1) Having been a member of an ACSSU branch in the University
(2) An active youth member of the community
Basic expectations for the ACSSU of Canada Committee:
(1) Attend bi-weekly meetings in Mississauga.
(2) Stay in touch via email regularly in order to ensure the organization of events and any other items that might come to a vote,
LOCATION: Burnhamthorpe Community Centre (1500 Gulleden Drive Mississauga, ON L4X T27
DATE: Monday, August 21st
TIME: 5:00PM-8:00 PM
We look forward to having participation from all ACSSU members as we discuss the future of our organization in our annual general meeting. There will be refreshments provided for all attendees. Bring your friends and family!